About the introduction of the below knee prosthesis leg(2)
Wear training requires editing
Wear training requires editing
First, wearing a prosthesis
Place the residual limb on the residual limb, leaving some margin at the end of the residual limb to avoid pressing the end of the residual limb. Then put on the soft bushing and insert the residual limb into the receiving cavity.
Second, standing training
In order to make the vertical line drawn from the center of gravity fall to the center between the metatarsal joints, when standing, the body should be slightly forward, do not let the front bumper slack, and the legs should be evenly loaded when standing, initially added to the prosthesis side. The weight is only 1/3 of the total weight.
Third, with the lower limb prosthesis one leg standing training
The training of standing on one leg with the lower limb prosthesis is carried out in parallel bars. It is necessary to pay attention to keeping the pelvis horizontal, and the feeling of the upper body having the backward side of the healthy limb is just right. Start with two hands on the bar, and finally leave the parallel bars with your hands.
Fourth, walking training in parallel bars
Note that the progress of the two feet should be consistent. In principle, the side steps of the prosthesis are slightly shorter. In order to prevent the soft legs from being hit when the ground is touched, the quadriceps should be forced to compete. In the case of using a soft soft prosthetic foot, there should be a feeling of heeling.
5. Walking training outside the parallel bars
If you can walk with the hands in the parallel bars without the lever, then walking in the training room can be easier. In order to get a good gait, try to narrow the gap between the feet. Be careful not to bow your head while walking, and look straight into the distance so that the body will naturally straighten up. When you can walk on the ground, you can walk on uneven roads, steps, and slopes.
Daily maintenance editor
In order to maintain the normal function of the prosthesis and prolong the service life, attention should be paid to the daily maintenance of the prosthesis.
1. Keep the inner surface of the chamber clean. If the inside of the cavity is unclean, it will increase the risk of skin infection of the residual limb. Every night before going to bed, the inner surface of the receiving chamber (inner liner) should be cleaned with warm water and wiped clean.
Second, often clean and replace the residual limb cover.
Third, if you accept a painful residual limb somewhere in the cavity, you can use the method of hollowing out the padding of the tender part or using felt to fill the area around the tender part.
4. When feeling the relaxation of the cavity, first solve the problem by adding the residual limb cover; if it is still too loose, a layer of felt can be applied to the inner wall of the inner bushing. Replace the new receiving chamber if necessary.
5. Plastic shell prostheses cannot be placed next to high temperature containers. In cold weather, it can't be used after being fired and baked to prevent deformation and affect the effect of use.
6. Leather stained with sweat stains should be washed with a small alkaline detergent or soap, and then coated with leather oil after washing.
7. Before using the prosthetic limb, always check the lap ring of the knee. If it is found that the opening or cracking is to be repaired in time.
8. Before using the prosthesis, always check the prosthetic joints for looseness. If looseness is found, it should be repaired in time. In case of a greater degree of damage and the risk of falling, it should be kept in optimum condition when using prostheses.
9. After the prosthetic limb is removed, it should be placed on the ground or on the table by the wall. Do not place heavy objects on the top to prevent deformation and affect the use.
10, the prosthesis is strictly prohibited to soak in water, otherwise it will affect the use effect.
Shijiazhuang aosuo provide the best service The best price, welcome to buy.
You Can Also Learn More About Industry Trends