What should prosthetic users pay attention to?
Those who use the prosthesis should first carry out standing balance training, step training, walking training, up and down stairs, slope training, and then other adaptive training. What should we pay
Those who use the prosthesis should first carry out standing balance training, step training, walking training, up and down stairs, slope training, and then other adaptive training. What should we pay attention to?
1. Keep a stable weight. If the weight increase or decrease exceeds a certain range, it will cause the prosthesis to receive the cavity too tight or too loose;
2. Prevent atrophy of the muscles in the prosthesis. It is necessary to train the muscles of the disabled limbs according to the guidance of the rehabilitation teacher.
3. Keep the skin of the stump and the receiving cavity of the prosthesis clean, and prevent the skin of the stump from redness, folliculitis, furuncle, ulcer, dermatitis, allergy, etc. It is necessary to clean the residual limbs frequently, keep them dry and clean.
4. Prevent the prosthesis from being squeezed, collided, high temperature and humidity by large external force (excluding waterproof prosthesis).
5. If it is found that there is any abnormality in the wearing prosthesis, the use of the prosthesis shall be stopped immediately, and the hospital shall be contacted in time. It is forbidden to hand over the prosthesis to any individual or repair it by yourself, so as to avoid accidents.
You Can Also Learn More About Industry Trends
The continuous advancements in prosthetic leg joint technology have brought about remarkable improvements in the mobility and quality of life for individuals with lower limb amputations.
Prosthetic leg joints play a crucial role in enabling individuals with lower limb amputations to regain mobility and improve their quality of life. These innovative devices serve as the vital connection between the residual limb and the prosthetic limb, allowing for smooth movement and functionality.
Discover essential information about prosthetic leg joints in the medical devices industry. Find out how these innovative devices work and improve the quality of life for individuals with limb loss.
Building 58, Tianshan Community, Yuanshi County, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Specializing In The Import And Export Trade Of Prosthetics And Orthotics Products
Find The Products You Need Quickly