Classification of prosthetics special tools
A lot of disabled friends are equipped with prosthetic devices. They can work and run like normal people. Disabled friends need to listen to the doctor's advice and install their own prosthetics special tools. They also hope that the hospital can give them preferential treatment. They are very expensive. Classification method of prosthetics special tools
A lot of disabled friends are equipped with prosthetic devices. They can work and run like normal people. Disabled friends need to listen to the doctor's advice and install their own prosthetics special tools. They also hope that the hospital can give them preferential treatment. They are very expensive.
Classification method of prosthetics special tools
Classified according to national standards. The prosthetics special tools were classified into 11 main categories, 135 sub categories and 741 sub categories. The 11 main categories are:
1. Prosthetics special tools for personal medical
2. Prosthetics special tools for skill training
3. Prosthetics special tools for orthoses
4. Special tools for self-care and artificial limb protection
5. Prosthetics special tools for personal mobile
6. prosthetics special tools for domestic
7. Furniture and accessories used in families and other places
8. Communication, information and signal AIDS
9. Auxiliary equipment for product and article management
10. Auxiliary equipment, tools and machines for environmental improvement
11. Leisure and entertainment AIDS
According to the usage, it can be classified as: prosthetics special tools for mobile, prosthetics special tools for life, prosthetics special tools for information, prosthetics special tools for training, prosthetics special tools for education , prosthetics special tools for employment and prosthetics special tools for entertainment .
Special tools for the disabled have the following functions
1. To compensate for a lost function. For example, after amputees are prosthetics special tools, they can walk, cycle and work like healthy people.
2. Restore and improve functionality. For example, foot orthosis can effectively improve the gait of patients with foot ptosis, and hemiplegic patients can recover their walking function through the training of rehabilitation training devices such as parallel bars and walking aids.
The use of prosthetics special tools
1. Dependence on self-care life. prosthetics special tools involve all aspects of daily life, washing, eating, action, toileting, housework, communication and other aspects of life. They are important tools for exerting the potential of disabled people and assisting self-care life.
2. Special tools for comprehensive rehabilitation. Prosthetic special tools, which are essential tools for rehabilitation, involve various fields of medical rehabilitation, educational rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation and social rehabilitation.
A bridge to return to society. According to the international classification of functional function, disability and Health published by the World Health Organization (who) in May 2001, personal factors and environmental factors are closely related to the occurrence and development of disability, as well as the recovery and reconstruction of function, among which environmental factors play an important role in the rehabilitation and participation of disabled people in social life. For example, if the society provides a wheelchair for paraplegic people, they can go out of the house; when they go out of the house and face a barrier free environment with a ramp for travel and a lifting device for going up and down the stairs, they can realize their desire to participate in social life normally. Therefore, special tools for artificial limbs are channels and bridges for building barrier free environment.
matters needing attention
Listen to the doctor's advice and choose the appropriate prosthetics special tools
You Can Also Learn More About Industry Trends