What should prosthetic users pay attention to?
Those who use the prosthesis should first carry out standing balance training, step training, walking training, up and down stairs, slope training, and then other adaptive training. What should we pay attention to?
1. Keep a stable weight. If the weight increase or decrease exceeds a certain range, it will cause the prosthesis to receive the cavity too tight or too loose;
2. Prevent atrophy of the muscles in the prosthesis. It is necessary to train the muscles of the disabled limbs according to the guidance of the rehabilitation teacher.
3. Keep the skin of the stump and the receiving cavity of the prosthesis clean, and prevent the skin of the stump from redness, folliculitis, furuncle, ulcer, dermatitis, allergy, etc. It is necessary to clean the residual limbs frequently, keep them dry and clean.
4. Prevent the prosthesis from being squeezed, collided, high temperature and humidity by large external force (excluding waterproof prosthesis).
5. If it is found that there is any abnormality in the wearing prosthesis, the use of the prosthesis shall be stopped immediately, and the hospital shall be contacted in time. It is forbidden to hand over the prosthesis to any individual or repair it by yourself, so as to avoid accidents.