86-0311-68015506 ; 86-15032065295
Shijiazhuang Aosuo International Trade Co., Ltd.
What should be paid attention to after the prosthesis leg is installed?
What should be paid attention to in life? This is what we patients usually ignore when using prosthesis leg in daily life, and it is very easy to cause damage to prostheses. Let's share it with you!
1. It is necessary to avoid contact with volatile oils such as engine oil, gasoline and kerosene, in order to prevent damage to related prosthesis components.
2. When we store the prosthesis leg, we must keep them dry and put them in a ventilated place to prevent them from getting damp and deteriorating.
3. When walking with prosthesis leg, please do not overload or try irregular movements.
4. When the prosthesis leg is in the early stage, if the prosthesis is loose or the body is in pain, please wear a protective socks or wool socks, but this situation has not improved, please return to our company for adjustment quickly, and do not dismantle the parts by yourself.
5. Be sure to apply anything after cleaning the stump. In particular, alcohol or something like that can cause dry and cracked skin, while grease and lotion make skin too soft to use safely.
6. In the early stage of wearing the prosthesis leg, if the residual limb has the normal phenomenon of shrinking, please do not panic. If there is any discomfort, please contact the assembly personnel in time.
Indoor walking of prosthesis leg
Able or potentially able to move with a prosthesis or walk slowly on flat ground. His / her walking time and distance are largely limited by his / her own conditions.
Outdoor walking within the limits of prosthesis leg
Can or potentially can use artificial limb to walk slowly, and can cross low obstacles such as road teeth, steps, uneven road surface, etc. His / her walking time and distance are largely limited by his / her own conditions.
Non restricted outdoor activities of prosthesis leg
Be able to or potentially be able to use the prosthesis to walk at medium or fast speed and asynchronous speed, and be able to jump over most daily obstacles at the same time. He / she is able to walk freely outdoors and engage in daily activities