Orthopedics prosthetic leg socket adapter factory share how to maintain prosthetics
The orthopedics prosthetic leg socket adapter factory said that for patients, the completion of the assembly of the prosthesis is just the beginning. If they want to have such a good quality of life for a long time, they need to work hard on the maintenance and maintenance of the prosthesis in order to make the prosthesis have a better quality. Long service life. So, how to maintain and maintain the prosthesis? In this article, the orthopedics prosthetic leg socket adapter factory will take you to understand some maintenance points.
1. Keep the inner surface of the socket clean. The orthopedics prosthetic leg socket adapter factory stated that the socket is in direct contact with the skin. If the inner surface of the socket is not cleaned for a long time, the risk of residual limb infection will increase. The user should wash the residual limb frequently, wipe the inner wall of the socket frequently, and keep it dry and hygienic.
2. The orthopedics prosthetic leg socket adapter factory reminds that when using the inner sleeve of the socket, it should be kept dry and clean as much as possible; when using the residual limb sleeve, several residual limb sleeves should be prepared, and clean residual limb sleeves should be replaced every day.
3. Pay attention to the occurrence of socket cracks. There will be fine cracks on the surface of the resin socket, which may damage the skin of the residual limb, and a technician should be asked to solve it.
4. The orthopedics prosthetic leg socket adapter factory reminds that when joints and joints are found to be loose or abnormal, they must be inspected and repaired in time.
5. The decorative coat is easy to be damaged. If the user finds a small damage, it can be repaired to prolong the service life.
6. The orthopedics prosthetic leg socket adapter factory emphasizes that the plastic parts in the prosthetic structure should not be in contact with acid, alkali, high temperature, organic solvents, or hard foreign objects to prevent corrosion, staining, melting, and cracking.
7. For the electrical and precision mechanical systems in the prosthesis structure, moisture, impact and sticking to dirt should be avoided, and technicians should be regularly checked and maintained.