Orthopedic prosthetic leg socket adapter suppliers share how to maintain prosthesis
Orthopedic prosthetic leg socket adapter suppliers say that for amputees, the goal of getting a healthy body can be achieved by fitting a prosthesis. However, for the patient, the completion of the prosthesis is just the beginning. If you want to have this good quality of life for a long time, you need to work hard on the maintenance and maintenance of the prosthesis on weekdays to make the prosthesis have a longer service life. So, how to maintain and maintain the prosthesis? The Orthopedic prosthetic leg socket adapter supplier will explain.
1. Keep the inner surface of the receiving cavitean. Orthopedic prosthetic leg socket adapter suppliers of socket adapters for orthopaedic prostheses stated that the socket is in direct contact with the skin, and if the inner surface of the socket is not clean for a long time, it will increase the risk of infection of the residual limb. The user should wash the residual limb frequently, wipe the inner wall of the receptacle frequently, and keep it dry and clean.
2. When using the lining in the receiving cavity, try to keep it dry and clean; when using the residual limb cover, you should prepare several residual limb covers, and replace the clean residual limb cover every day.
3. Pay attention to the occurrence of cracks in the receiving cavity. The Orthopedic prosthetic leg socket adapter supplier stated that small cracks will occur on the surface of the resin socket, which may injure the skin of the residual limb, and should be solved by a technician.
4. The orthopedics prosthetic leg socket adapter supplier stated that when the joints and joints are found to be loose or abnormal, they must be inspected and repaired in time.
5. The decorative coat is easy to be damaged. If the user finds a small damage and repairs it, it can prolong its service life.
6. The plastic parts in the prosthetic structure should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, high temperatures, organic solvents, and hard foreign objects to prevent corrosion, staining, melting and cracking.
7. The Orthopedic prosthetic leg socket adapter supplier stated that for the electrical and precision mechanical systems in the prosthetic structure, moisture, impact and contamination of dirt should be avoided, and technicians should be regularly checked for maintenance.