Orthopedic medical hinged hip support
Orthopedic medical hidden hip support is used for the treatment of the upper third of the femur fracture, the support and control after hip arthroplasty, as well as the traction of the medullary joint and other indications. The structure of orthopedic medical hinged hip support allows the hip joint to perform free or limited double bending and abduction activities, which can prevent dislocation of the hip joint after reduction.
Performance of orthomedia medical hidden hip support:
1. Orthopedic medical hinged hip support can be adjusted and fixed in flexion extension, adduction abduction, internal rotation external rotation direction according to the needs of doctors
2. Orthopedic medical hidden hip support can be used in patient's lying position, sitting position and standing position
3. Orthopedic medical hinted hip support a variety of ventilating linings for patients to choose from
4. The model of orthopedic medical hidden hip support can be selected according to the patient's body shape
Rehabilitation actions after installation:
Hip joint hinge is a very important basic action of human body. When you lift things from the ground, jump (grab basketball, volleyball kill ball, etc.) or contact muscle force and explosive force actions such as hard pull, Kettlebell swing, explosive force actions, the action of hip joint hinge is indispensable.
In sports and life, "orthopedic medical hinted hip support" is necessary to complete many actions safely. For example, when carrying heavy objects, learn to use the hip joint instead of bending.
In strength training, the ability to complete "hip joint hinge" is also a prerequisite for various types of bending movements, hard pulling hip bridge and other training techniques.
Learning the right "orthopedic medical hinted hip support" can reduce your chances of back pain.
If you don't use the hip properly, your movement may become from the knee or the connection of the thoracic and lumbar vertebrae, which will increase the pressure on your joints. The correct "orthopedic medical hinted hip support" means that the lumbar spine is in the "natural" position, so as to play the functions of transverse abdominal muscles or other abdominal muscles more effectively, which is conducive to the stability of the lumbar spine;
Therefore, we need to learn to use the dynamic connection between hip leading push back (hip flexion) and forward (hip extension), posterior leg muscles and hip muscles to complete the action.
Start with an empty hand!
Stand with feet and shoulder width, no chest, no hunchback, maintain good standing posture, and arrange joints naturally. It is recommended to grasp the hip joint with both hands to feel its movement
1. Orthopedic medical hinted hip support: bend the hip backward (sit back), lean the upper body forward, and keep the spine neutral. Knee not forward, legs vertical to the ground, to the trunk close to the ground parallel, feel your hip, thigh back is stretched, full of tension!
2. Orthopedic medical hidden hip support to stabilize the trunk (keep the spine still) → then focus on your hips, the back of the legs → contract the back of the hip with full tension → extend the hip forward → clamp and lock the hips (stand straight back to the perfect standing position at the beginning)
There are two keys to action:
1. Orthopedic medical hinted hip support uses the hip as the driving force to feel the hip and hamstring contraction and stretching (effective active force) under the hip guidance! Don't involve your knees too much, otherwise it will become a squat
2. To maintain the stability and neutrality of the spine and shoulders, do not hunch, overstretch, shrug, extend the head forward, or turn the scapula out~