How to use EVA Orthotic lining with holes?
EVA Orthotic lining with holes is a kind of forming method of prosthetic socket and liner. It is first to bake and soften the blank, then cover it on the prosthetic socket male mold installed on the vacuum table to vacuumize. Under the uniform pressure of the internal and external pressure difference, the softened plastic blank is attached to the male mold. After cooling thoroughly, turn off the machine and take off the formed prosthetic socket. The blank of the male mold is processed into the finished product according to the drawing
The cavity wall of EVA Orthotic lining with holes will not produce wrinkles, bright surface, thin and smooth, beautiful appearance, save welding joints, grinding repair, polishing and other processes, save time, labor and low processing cost, which is beneficial to consumers. The following describes the specific steps of how to use EVA Orthotic lining with holes.
EVA Orthotic lining with holes use steps:
1. Select the appropriate cylinder blank, the material will shrink in varying degrees due to heat and pressure, and the size should be enlarged when cutting the material. The general length and width of the lower leg can be increased by 3-4cm
2. Cut a section of cotton yarn cover on the edge part of the bottom of the tube, then clamp the special clamp on both sides of the edge, and compress it with the fixing screw;
3. Put it into a special oven and set the baking temperature to 210 ℃ - 220 ℃
4. When the oven temperature rises to 200 ℃, open the oven, place the small end of the cylinder blank downward, place the fixture on the revolving frame in the oven, close the oven door, open the revolving button to rotate the frame, and set the time controller to "00"
5. About 20 minutes, through the glass observation window on the oven door, observe the color change of the cylinder. The white material is baked into a transparent shape, and the surface of the meat color material seems to have a layer of light. At this time, the material has been baked to the softening temperature, and becomes soft, so it can be shaped out of the oven